- The system is intended for search, detection, evaluation of RES's signal parameters, recording, technical analysis and classification of modern HF, VHF, UHF and SHF communication systems operated as a part of a mobile station
- ARGAMAK-CS Digital Panoramic Radio Receiver designed to be used as a part of mobile systems (operating frequency range 20-3000 MHz, max. simultaneous bandwidth 22 MHz)
- ARC-A7A-3 Broadband Antenna for Installation on Vehicle
- Power system with charger and battery
- Control and display unit with SMO-PA, SMO-STA, SMO-ASPD Software Packages.
ARGAMAK-CS designed to be used as a part of mobile systems
- Extension of operating frequency range (9 kHz – 8 GHz)
- High-stable reference frequency generator
- Navigation and timing equipment GLONASS/GPS for location finding, increasing of accuracy of the frequency measurement and synchronization of several units when joint operating.
- Communication and data transmission equipment
- External remote-controlled ARC-KNV4M Frequency Down-Converter (3-18 GHz)
- Directional antenna set
- ARC-UP2 Rotary Support Device to mount directional antennae
- Mast or tripod to mount rotator with measuring antennae
- ARC-MA2 HF Magnetic Receive Antenna
- Software packages for base station signal analysis (SMO-BS), DVB-T/T2/H signal analysis (SMO-CT).
- New radio emission search, evaluation and comparison against the database
- Panoramic spectrum analysis within the entire operating frequency range or within separate intervals under complex electromagnetic conditions, detection of its changes
- Recording radio environment within a specified frequency range. This procedure can function within a long period and is based on amplitude/frequency/time coordinates, unit location and the absolute time at the time of saving
- Databases maintenance.
- Automated monitoring of open radiophonic channel within specific range sections and/or fixed frequencies
- Recording and technical analysis of radio signals in real time mode and in postprocessing mode.
- Accumulation of data for further analysis in the postprocessing mode
- Creating and printout of reports
- Database management (back-up, recovery, filtering, etc.).
Technical specifications of the system depends on parameters of ARGAMAK-CS Digital Radio Receiver.